When it comes to celebrating your birthday, why not make the most of the incredible Mexican and seafood food in Central Texas? Head to Licha's Cantina in East Austin and enjoy the best Mexican food the area has to offer. From breakfast tacos with fresh, organic ingredients to Ensenada-style burritos and iconic taco brunches, there are plenty of taco truck catering options to choose from. End the night with a delicious curry shrimp taco. Geraldine's is also a great place to celebrate your birthday in Austin, with its beautiful hacienda-style building, freshly made margaritas and delicious tacos, molé and tres leches.
If you're looking for something a bit different, why not rent a boat for your birthday party? The boat rental includes a driver who will take you to the best places to swim, a Bluetooth connection so you can play your own party music and enjoy BYOB on the boat. But what about the food? Here are some great ideas for birthday party food that will make your celebration even more special:
- Taco bar – tacos are always a hit at any party! Set up a taco bar with all the fixings and let your guests customize their own tacos.
- Fajitas – fajitas are another great option for a birthday party. Serve them with all the fixings like guacamole, sour cream, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Quesadillas – quesadillas are an easy and delicious option for any party. Serve them with salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
- Nachos – nachos are always a crowd pleaser.
Serve them with all the toppings like cheese, jalapenos, olives, tomatoes and sour cream.
- Churros – churros are a sweet treat that everyone will love. Serve them with chocolate sauce or caramel sauce for dipping.